Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Good All Around

Payson Utah Temple

Today was a good day.  I don't want to pick just one thing and so here is a short summation of some of the good things.

1.  Dan had drivers ed AND seminary and so I dropped him off at 5:30 a.m. and didn't have to be back until 9:00 a.m.  Can anyone say nap?  I needed that sleep!  So did poor Dan who slept through a part of seminary by accident.

2.  Teddy is a cute dog and enjoyed riding to the school and back to get Dan.

3.  Dan and I went to the library.  I really like libraries!

4.  Tuesday is Temple day.  I work with such nice people and am able to help other people schedule important events.  I enjoy my work there.

5.  When I got home there was a waffle for me!  I had peanut butter, maple syrup, strawberries, and whipped cream.  It was a sweet dinner.                                                      Literally.

6.  I got to talk to my Mom and both of my sisters on the phone.  What a blessing!

7.  I got hugs from the people who live here before coming to bed where I am typing this before, hopefully, going immediately to sleep since the alarm will go off early!

No comments: