Saturday, April 6, 2019

On The Way Home

Ray and Lori's new landscaping.  Lori, and my Mom.
My Mom had the great idea of us stopping at my brother Ray's house on the way home.  I was so tired, and had such a headache, and was so grumpy that I wasn't sure it was the best idea for that day, but I love my brother and his wife, and I know that they always like to see us and so we went.  It was good to see that Lori is getting around without her wheelchair, and it was fun to get a tour of their yard from my brother Ray.  I wonder how often, if I just made myself do something even when I don't feel like it, I would end up just being glad that I did.  Probably most of the time!
Ray with his row of baby trees after giving me a tour.

My Dad and Ray after Dad had a tour.  I love my Dad's smile always
and was happy to see it in this picture.

No comments: