Saturday, November 7, 2020

Trisa's Birthday

 Back in October our oldest daughter Trisa had a birthday!  She came home so we got to properly celebrate with her.  I am so grateful for this daughter of mine.  She is very incredible.  Being the oldest child isn't always a piece of cake, but I think she does oldest child perfectly.  That doesn't mean she's perfect, but that she deals with all of life's hardships and challenges with as much love, patience, and forgiveness as she can muster while clinging to her faith and while helping those around her on the way.

This is Trisa sitting by some of her biggest fans.  Jake, Chewy and Teddy.  Actually, Trisa has lots of fans -- though she probably thinks of us as family and friends and students :-) 
                           Trisa in her new coat, and Mike in the background.
Trisa opening some more presents by Jake.  And yes, we think it's fine to wear Christmas leggings all year long!

Have I mentioned that I love Trisa?  Trisa teaches kindergarten and loves her students even though they sometimes are kind of naughty.  She has some honorary nieces that she really enjoys, and she has some very loyal and kind friends that I love with all of my heart because they love her.  I hope this year is full of much happiness for our Trisa!

No comments: