Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Grandma!

Brigham and me on the way home from the airport.

Brigham with snacks from my bag and some batteries.

More Brigham!

I had the very great pleasure of getting to hear, in person, Brigham say "Grandma" lots of times today.  He wanted to go through Grandma's bag and use her "Ipad" (which is a kindle), and use my other Ipad (which is a Chromebook).  He was thrilled to drink the water from my water bottle and to eat peanuts with me that he found when he went through my bag.  We toured his house, played toys, rode his stuffed animal lion, rolled big drawers around the house with a few toys in them, and sat by each other at dinner.

I got to smile as Tia told him to pick two stories before bed and he said "six" and started pulling several off of the shelf.  He really enjoyed his two stories :-).  He didn't know whether to say goodnight or goodbye to me and so he will probably be a bit surprised when I am still here tomorrow.  Derek asked me what I saw on the way here from the airport and I told him I saw Brigham.  I also saw the entrance into Mike and Tia's neighborhood which is very pretty.

It is fun to be a Grandma and I am looking forward to meeting baby Emily when she is born!

No comments: