Monday, February 26, 2024

Sleep

Brigham using "Daddy's rake".  He usually uses his own yellow
one and has me use Daddy's.

It is night time here in Michigan and I really need to get some sleep.  I slept better last night than the night before but it was a little short at both ends.  Still, I have gotten much better sleep than Tia and Mike!  Brigham is a good sleeper and is really quite good at keeping a schedule (unless he falls asleep in the truck like today).  He keeps me busy and would probably have me working in the yard all day if I could stand to be outside raking the dirt all day for no other purpose than to keep a 2 year old happy (Rake Grandma!). 

I have not posted about my new granddaughter being born because I think Tia would like to be the one to share such happy news.  She has been born though, and will be coming home with her Mom and Dad tomorrow.  Brigham has been as sweet as can be with them gone, but he misses them and will be really happy to have his parents back.  We will see if he is as happy to see Emily!

Meet Emily Marie.


 

No comments: