Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Enjoying Brigham and Emily

 

Emily enjoying the swing.
I enjoyed when I was holding her more than when she was in the swing!

Big brother who is good to Emily but is a bit emotional.
He loves his Mommy time!

Emily in her lemon outfit.

Brigham wearing my boots and getting ready to vacuum.
We vacuumed upstairs before his parents came home, each of us
using our individual vacuums.

Brigham liked to put on my boots and have me tie them so that
he could immediately untie them.

This is the tool that he often had me use to "poke dirt".

He looks very serious about playing playdough.
I ended up making him a lot of snakes.  One for almost every color.

Pictures with Grandma!

This is a bit blurry, but he wanted to wear his blue hat because I was wearing mine.

Brigham likes to climb into the walker downstairs and run around,
occasionally running into walls on purpose.  He put weights on the tray
that weighed about the same as he did.

This is one of the five pound weights.  He had Grandma put on the 8 pound weights.

It is really fun to be here.  Mike and Tia are really good parents who obviously love Brigham and Emily!

No comments: