Monday, January 11, 2021

A Touch of Spring

 


We are currently living in a rental house.  The upstairs of the house has one thing going for it that I love.  It has nice windows that let in a lot of sunshine when sunshine is available!

This morning (and I'm writing this on Friday) I didn't feel as exhausted upon waking up as I had yesterday.  It fact, it was one of those nice mornings where I had some energy.  Perhaps energy, and sunshine, create a bit of the Spring feeling in my mind.  Every where I went this morning, I felt a bit more like Spring than Winter!

In some of my research on Winter, I found a few quotes I like.  I'll leave you with one:

"The color of springtime is flowers; the color of winter is in our imagination."              Terri Guillemets

It's always a good time to use our imagination to bring a little bit of joyful color to a drab day -- or even a sunny one! 

**Photo by Hasmik Ghazaryan Olson on Unsplash

No comments: