Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Reset


 Here is a quote that I think goes well with Sundays especially -- but really with any day and any time.

"No one can go back and make a brand new start, my friend; but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end."

                                                            Quote by Dan Zadra 

None of us are perfect and so it is good to remember that even when we make terrible, frustrating mistakes, we can start again to change and make a brand new, and happier end.

**Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Oooo I like this quote it is so true and a much better perspective on new beginnings or change. Thank you for stopping by and saying hi and leaving a comment, its good to see you're still blogging. A lot of people dropped off after Facebook and Instagram stormed the world but I still like blogging as a way of journaling. I hope you and your family are doing well.
Happy New Year!
Saimi