Friday, January 22, 2021

Looking Forward to a Visit to The Dentist Office


 I know that a lot of people dread going to the dentist.  I do too if I'm getting a crown done or some other painful thing.  I very much enjoy going to get my teeth cleaned though.  Why?  Because I see Suzie, who is the nicest dental hygienist!  She has become my friend that I only see every six months.  I was so disappointed the time that I went and she was on a family vacation!  This time I had to reschedule and I waited an extra month so I could see her.  I have mentioned her before because she made a difference to Connor and he wrote about it.  She makes a difference to me too. 

Somehow she manages to get my teeth clean while we chat.  She remembers my children and asks how they are.  She remembers things I wouldn't think she'd remember since I'm sure she is as thoughtful to everyone.  I got to hear about her new house when they were building and now she got to hear about mine.  I believe she really cares about me, and it makes me happy to see her.

One of the things that I love most about living in the same town for so long is that I have found places to go for various needs that have people who recognize me and are happy to see me.  That is a really nice thing!  I am thankful for people who do their work with an extra bit of kindness thrown in.  They make a bigger difference than they may realize!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Suzie too. She is the best.

johnbartlet said...


Are you looking for a good dental clinic near you, yes we are based in many locations in Massachusetts and Connecticut. We provide family and emergency dental services for all ages. We offer orthodontist services, cosmetic dental services, General and emergency dental services.
Affordable Dentist