Thursday, March 7, 2019

I'm Lucky

Photo by Amy Reed on Unsplash
I'm always coming up with new plans.  My latest is to write a song a month, even if it is just a short silly song.  This is my first one.  To listen to it, click on the title, and as usual, just smile and be amused at all of the flaws in the video.



Some people think if they need luck
They’d better find a four leaf clover
But I think if they need some luck
They ought to call me over!

I have to think I’m lucky
I have some proof you’ll see!
For almost every time I smile
Someone smiles back at me!

I’m sure that I am lucky
Because it’s the honest truth
While walking on a house or two
I’ve never fallen off a roof!

Now I’ve been sick a few times
But that’s no cause for doubt
I’ve always gotten well you know
Which should give me some clout

And though I’ve fallen down some
And been yelled at one the phone
I also have been given hugs
And I never broke a bone!

I’ve got lots of proof I’m lucky.
I cannot share it all!
But if luck was measured up in height
I would be really tall!

So if you think that you need luck
Don’t look for a four leaf clover
It’s better to give me a call
And I will come right over!

1 comment:

Happy Mom said...

That was so cute!! Thanks for sharing!