Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Quotes I Want To Keep

 

Photo by Nature Uninterrupted Photography on Unsplash

 "What I envy in others is showing me what I desire for myself."

"What I wish I had done yesterday is showing me what I need to do today."

"I probably see myself more negatively than anyone else."

"Most people think I'm doing better than I do"

"I don't need to feel guilty over what I cannot control"

"Nobody is required to live up to my expectations of them."

"We can either embrace someone for who they are in this moment or decide to limit the presence they have in our lives."

"It's safe to let go of past hurts once I've extracted the lesson from them."

Feelings and Emotions:  Question them!  Is this helpful?  Truthful?  Coming from a clear perspective or from a past wound?

*I would surely like to tell you where all of these came from but I just found them in my last year's planner and didn't want to keep the loose leaf papers around since I can remember where my blog is easier than I can remember where I put some random papers!

No comments: