Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Best Kind of Coincidence

 

This has nothing to do with my post.  I just was looking for something related and 
spent way too much time looking at my cute family.  This was the Avenger Christmas
Maybe 2012

I went this evening to have two MRIs.  One of my right wrist, and one of my right thumb.  Two trips into the loud machine that sometimes sounds to me like someone saying "no, no, no, no, no" for a long time and sometimes like the muppet aliens who say "yip, yip, yip, yip, yip".  When I was done I went out and discovered Uncle Den waiting for his turn in the machine!  This is Derek's Mom's brother.  We only had time for a hug and a very quick chat, but his wife Aunt Sherry and his son Laren were out waiting and so I got to visit with them while Uncle Den was listening to the loud machine, which he likened to gunfire.  I haven't seen Uncle Den and Aunt Sherry for quite a while, and it was very nice to get to spend a little bit of time with them!  This kind of meeting is the best kind of coincidence!

No comments: