Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Turkey Serpentine

 

Dan called for me to come to the window today because he said he had never seen so many turkeys.  I'm sure there were some ahead in the line and behind the line that I didn't catch but this is the letter S - if you use your imagination.  Somehow we just don't get tired of the turkeys.

Later I went to see Shannon and to take a look at their fabulous recreation barn.  It is awesome!  Shannon is awesome too.  I like her even more than her barn:-)

After getting groceries I stopped by and chatted with my mother-in-law.  Naturally I could have kept talking to her for a long time, but I decided I'd better get the groceries home.

Not long after the groceries were put away Trisa called.  She is having quite a week!  Weather permitting, she is coming home this weekend to celebrate Jake's birthday with us.  We'll need to treat her extra nice and give her time to relax.  I'm pretty sure that she could use a bit of relaxing!

Finally, I took a friend's shift at the temple and just got home a few minutes ago.  I worked with really nice people as usual.  I even knew most of them.  When I got home I closed the door a little too hard.  Everyone was in bed!  Oops.  Dan came and hugged me goodnight and I said goodnight to Derek who was awake.  Now it is time to sleep!

No comments: