Sunday, February 19, 2023

Saturday: Closets and Sledding

 I actually didn't post yesterday for the first time in a long time so I'll just do two quick ones to make up for it.  By bedtime yesterday I was having a hard time staying awake.  I have had good days, and have enjoyed myself, but I spent a lot of energy organizing our closet!  I again forgot the before pictures except for the picture of Derek's stuff all over our room.  Here are the finished products

My side

Derek's side

 I am rather pleased with my work.  What a nice closet!

Even better than closets is that Brigham came and I got to go sledding with him in our back yard.  Not down the steep hill, just a really, really short hill.  He liked sledding with somebody but wasn't so sure about being pulled around.  I only have pictures of him in his awesome snow suit.

Brigham preparing to go outside.

Teddy stalking the abominable snow Brigham

While I worked hard on closets, Derek worked on finishing up the grout on the downstairs shower wall and preparing the floor for its tile.  I'll get pictures of that for another day.  That does explain the white knees in the picture.

No comments: