Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, SNOW!

 I felt like one of the "old folks" today because I kept saying, "I haven't seen this much snow since the winter of 1993!"  We lived in Bountiful then and I was pregnant with Tia.  I remember standing in the backyard with the snow pretty high on my legs.  Today I went out with Teddy.  He started hopping through the snow and I took this picture:

The snow was up to mid thigh on me back there.  For some reason I decided to walk around to the front of the house.  Probably because I like deep snow.  I just didn't bargain for quite how deep it was!  It quickly became too deep for Teddy -- up over his head -- and so he had to follow me as I broke the trail.  It was up to my waist!  It was a lot of work to get to the front door!  Teddy saw the front porch and bounded the last few feet while I tried to get my boot unstuck (with my foot still in it).  It took a while and once I freed my booted foot I ended up crawling the last few feet!

Kayli spent most of the day at Tia and Mike's house and sent me cute pictures of Brigham out playing in the snow.  She said she taught him to eat it and he just plopped down in the snow looking pleased that he was surrounded by a big snack!

I might have mentioned that I love this little character!

  

No comments: