Friday, May 24, 2019

Dan's Piano Recital

Dan had a piano recital on Monday at the same time I had a concert, so I didn't get to go.  He did play the song for me before I left, and Derek and Tia sent me pictures.  Dan did a great job on the first page of his song.  The second page wasn't as polished.  I think he likes going to piano lessons more than he likes playing the piano.  He loves his teacher, and his teacher's dog, and having someone new to talk to.
Dan and his Dad
I love those smiles!

You can almost see all of the family that went except Derek.
Dan is on the right, then Connor, Kayli, Tia, and Mike
Derek and Jake.

Here is Connor ducking so that a picture could be taken of the piano students and their teacher.
Dan is standing tall in the front!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congratulations on the first page Dan. Reminds me when I was a freshman at Harlan we had a percussion ensamble at Cumberland College. The first part of the piece was flawless the last 2 lines was a train wreck. Luckily the judge wasn’t paying attention and had us to do it over. We nailed it and got a superlative. So even tho the second page may not have been polished you keep at it Dan, you’re gonna do fine little buddy. Love ya Cuz tell Dan to keep hanging in there!