Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend



Derek and I went on a date on Saturday.  I got to eat a pot pie at the new Kentucky Fried Chicken.  I like those.
Then we walked by Utah Lake a little.  There were lots of bugs.
But I didn't get eaten!

There was maybe supposed to be a bird floating on the water in this picture.  A big white one.
But I don't see it.
Sunday we went to the Payson Cemetery with Family.
This is Kayli, Connor, and Chase
On Memorial day we went to the Santaquin Cemetery and then, after lunch,
we hiked P Mountain.  This is Tia and Mike.  
Derek and Jake.  You can almost see the P behind them if you know where to look.
There was lightning and thunder and Tia, Mike and I didn't make it to the top.  We headed down,
took the wrong fork in the trail, saw some deer, turned around, met up with Derek and Jake who came to find us, and hurried down the hill and into the car before the rain came.

No comments: