Friday, August 9, 2019

Ride Fearlessly and Triumphantly

***
I will smile at the rage of the tempest, and ride fearlessly and triumphantly across the boisterous ocean of circumstance ... and the 'testimony of Jesus' will light up a lamp that will guide my vision                through the portals of immortality."              (Eliza R. Snow)
I found this quote this morning and it describes how I want to be, and what I am trying to be.  Maybe if I say it aloud when I am feeling discouraged, or afraid, or picked on, it will remind me that I can trust my Savior and that no matter how dark it seems in my life at that moment, my testimony of Christ can help guide my thoughts and my actions until the darkness has passed and all is light again!

***Photo by Johannes Plenio on Unsplash (Isn't it beautiful?)

No comments: