Friday, July 26, 2019

Christensen Reunion Pictures

I am not putting every reunion picture on here.  There is a family scrapbook for that.  I didn't even make sure I included every person.  I just picked some I liked!
Mom and Dad Christensen
They have 11 children, 10 children-in-law and 49 grandchildren.
They work hard to get ready for the reunion.  Mom puts in hours and hours of work.

Weston, Porter, Russell, Devin, Mandy
We have an "adult" discussion every reunion.  This one, with Trent in charge, was
on remembering -- and ways we can remember important things better.

Derek and I were in charge of the group of kids 11 and under who were singing and
dancing to "Dem Bones".  They are a good group of kids!

Angela was in charge of the women (12 and up) who sang and did actions to
"Peace Like a River".  It turned out well and was fun to do.

Devin was in charge of the men (12 and up) who sang
"Swing Low"  Devin did an arrangement and there was a surprise when towards the end
Russell had a rap to go along with it!

This is Grandpa, and the uncles and Mike.  Mike took Derek's place since he was
off riding the 4-wheeler with Kayli.  That is candy glued to those shirts, and the grandkids
chased them around until it was all ripped off of those shirts!
Jordan, Leon, Mike, Brandon, Quinn, Dad C., Bryon, and Russell

I have a few pictures of people standing at the rail.  I picked this one because Kayli
was there and was able to talk to her Aunt Michelle like she wanted to.  Then there is Derek and me and Mom C. with Mike, who is eating leftover pizza (much to Mom's delight).

Claire, Kylie, and Madeleine

Aren't they cute?  In the back, behind the chair is Sydney and Dillon (I think)
In the chair is Elena (Laney), Sara, Noelle, and Kylie

Tonya, Tia, Me, Mike, J.D., and Trisa -- all of us playing Boggle except J.D.
Who won?  Let's just say that Tonya has a talent for Boggle and so we felt good if we got
1/3 of the words she did!  It was still fun!

Jake, Porter, Dan, and Haven
The kids that aren't mine here are Quinn and Tonya's
We've stayed with them and they have stayed with us enough over the years that our kids are good friends.
The shocking thing about this picture is that Dan isn't making a funny face, or doing a dramatic pose!

Isaac's Aunt Erin, Isaac, and Isaac's Mom Megan
I like this picture and I love these people.

Weston, Quinn, Porter, Connor, and Tyler
I like this picture and love these people too, but I really could say that about all of them.

William, Maryn, Isabelle, Olivia, and Ethan

Mike, who fits in the family in lots of ways, one of which is that he makes silly faces on purpose when a camera is aimed at him.  And Tia.  

Sherie and Tonya posing for a picture while I make sandwiches.

Trisa and Derek.  Derek was making a face too -- trying to look grumpy and almost succeeding, but I can see that he is amused with himself :-)

Michelle with her Daughter Esther (and Ava, who is hiding)

No comments: