Friday, January 10, 2020

What Will Make This Year Better Than Last Year?

That is one of the thinking questions that is in my planner and I think it is an interesting question to consider.  If we don't do anything differently, will our year be any better?  Maybe.  There are so many things we can't control!  But it seems like we would have a better chance of having this year be better if we work on the things we can control!

No matter what happens to us or to those we love, how we think about it matters.  I'm constantly working on thinking better!  My planner has places to fill in the answers to the thinking questions given -- and this question wanted me to come up with 5 ways I could work to make this year better.  Naturally I kind of combined things, but here is what I came up with for me.

1.  More little trips with Derek or the whole family.  (If big trips won't fit then I guess you go for the little ones!)
2.  Learning, Discovering, Creating
3.  Healing
4.  Tai Chi, Qui Gong, and ShenZhen meditation
5.  Focusing on Christ, love, joy, gratitude, and the good I can do.

*Photo by Jamie Street on Unsplash

No comments: