Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Years Eve


Weston (pic from
Facebook)
I did so well at writing every day!  And then I forgot to write on New Years Eve!  My favorite things about New Years Eve are that our nephew Weston came to hang out with us in the evening, and Derek was with me when I had PRP done on my upper hamstring. 

Weston told us stories about their family's trip to Mexico, played Psych with us, and he watched an old Pink Panther movie with his cousins (I went to bed).  At the Doctor's office I was the Dr.'s last appointment and we got moved to 3 different rooms.  One we just sat in and answered questions, the next one I had my blood drawn in and changed into hilarious shorts, and the next one I actually laid on the table and had all of the poking done.  I was told it would be really painful, and during the procedure I did squish Derek's arm a lot, but I slept really well last night and it actually hurts less this morning than it has for a while. 
Derek and me in one of those
rooms we were in.

Using the crutches is a royal pain though.  My upper body strength is almost non existent and so my shoulders hurt more than my original injury and my hands feel bruised and it's been less than a day!  Maybe I'll become really strong by the end of two weeks!

And now it's 2020.  Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Bringing in the new year on crutches ain't good Cuz but,it could be worse. Hope you heal quickly and get to feeling good. And I hope you have a really good rest of the year because the last couple haven't been exactly a bed of roses for you. I've been in those ruts a couple of times but got through them. Keep hangin in there,love ya mean it!