Sunday, December 8, 2019

Christmas Nails

I rarely paint my fingernails.   I think the last time I did it myself was in high school.  But we have a friend who is a talented artist who does nails, and I wanted to support her so I called Tia and asked if she would like to get Christmas nails with me and maybe her sisters too.  Little did I know that she has been waiting for an invitation like this for a long time!  The other girls were game and so we found one of the rare times we could all be together and had Deaney do our nails. 

She made me a cute owl on each pointy finger and Christmas lights on a couple of my fingers.  Kayli went with Olaf.  Trisa did a penguin and the Abominable snowman and Tia went with a classy plaid and a couple of Christmas trees.  Laney was quick and we had a good visit with each other and with her the whole time.  It was a fun activity and I am glad I hit upon something that Tia really wanted to do, and the rest of us enjoyed.  We all love Christmas!

No comments: