Thursday, December 19, 2019

Kayli!!!

Tia and Mike took Kayli and her cousin Avery to Goat Yoga.
I wish I had all of the pictures because Kayli and Avery look so very happy when
they are holding the goats!
💖 Today is Kayli's birthday and I am so very, very thankful that we have our Kayli in the family!!  She has a hard time getting to bed when she wants because Jake and Dan line up at her door.  They know she will listen and they know she loves them.  I think Jake lists her first every time someone asks what he is thankful for.  Her sisters love hanging out with her, her brother-in-laws are huge fans, and her "twin" Connor carried her picture with him all over Japan and loves her a lot.

Kayli especially loves her Papa, who she often calls "Gary", or "Cupcake".  She is "Sweet muffin of butter", or "Buttery Muffin", or "Muffin" for short.  Call her that at your own risk because it's a special perk for Dad.  She's my shopping buddy, my smoothie buddy, my traveling buddy, and she listens to her Mama too.  She's been my finder for years.  If I lose something I am always hoping Kayli is home to help me find it!  She loves old people, babies, and everyone in between.  She's Sassy and silly and fun.  There really isn't a way to say too many good things about my Kayli.  I love her.
Kayli with her Papa

Kayli with her baby -- Teddy

No comments: