Sunday, December 29, 2019

Watching My Echo


On the day after Christmas I got to go watch my own echocardiogram.  I might not like that I need all of these fabulous medical tests, but I am still fascinated by them.  Unfortunately, even though I did a little reading on the subject beforehand, I couldn't do any real interpreting.  My heart is beating, so that's a good thing!

Here are some of the pictures.  I gather they took 63.
The nice lady who did the echo thought that I'd get a call about the results in about a week.  We'll see.  I know I have an appointment at the end of January to go over the results, and since I've had the same heart the whole time I've been living I'm assuming there is nothing that is such an emergency that they'd feel like they have to rush to let me know.  I am interested to hear though, and hope they actually do call sooner than later!

No comments: