Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Some Christmas Eve Activities

We've done a few things today.  I don't have a picture of Mike and Tia making a cheese ball, or me making sugar cookie dough.  I don't have a picture of Dan on the computer, or watching things on his phone.  I don't have a picture of Derek reading, or the girls walking the dogs.  But I do have some pictures!
Connor had Tia cut his hair.  I love it!!

All of the children but Dan just finished a game of Harry Potter clue.  Now they were preparing
to watch a part of The 10th Kingdom

Mike wasn't so excited for The 10th Kingdom and so he's doing the biggest puzzle he could find at our house.  He was disappointed that it wasn't more than 750 little pieces.

Also, Mike graduated from BYU last week!  He's not really excited about it and we didn't even realize it had happened.  He starts at the Police Academy in early January.  He was hired by the Provo Police.  Hopefully that will be a job he enjoys.

No comments: