Sunday, December 15, 2019

Pinterest Pillow Project, Prize, and Perfectly Exciting Hair


One side of the pillows I created because I saw a picture on Pinterest.

The reverse side of the pillows I created because I saw a picture on Pinterest.


The top view of the centerpiece from Derek's work party Friday night.
We got to sit by Derek's cousin Brian and his wife Patty at the party since they
work for Nature's Sunshine too.

Derek was surprised to have to go up on stage and help hand out prizes for a little while.  At the end of the event they gave away the centerpieces via a sticker on the bottom of the decorative plates we had.  I won the wreath at the bottom of this centerpiece.  The person who won the top part had already left and so the other two couples decided to give the rest to me also.
I have great hair that is easy to do (hallelujah!!), but when I wake up it is not always looking perfect!  Just perfectly Exciting!

No comments: