Monday, December 9, 2019

Dad C. Turns 80 / Family Party

Dad C. after blowing out his candles.
I think Dad blew out the candles early.  Obiously he and Derek and Kayli are amused!



Derek pointing to the sneakily blown out candles.

Instead of trying to get the whole group together it was suggested that we could get a picture of ourselves with the birthday man :-).  I took advantage.  This is me and my awesome father-in-law!
There were fun activities done in his honor.  We did a puppet show that was a little on the wild side -- at least behind the curtain (which a lot of people could see).  There were musical numbers and videos.  One of the videos made me laugh when it said, "He loves to cook 60 hamburgers and hotdogs for every family occasion."  I'm pretty sure he doesn't really love it, but he loves all of us and Mom C. and so he does it anyway.  Happy Birthday to a loving, kind, and fun father-in-law.

No comments: