Friday, December 20, 2019

Kayli's Birthday Day

For Kayli's birthday she and I traveled to St. George to see her Grandpa Fuller.  He's having heart surgery on the 3rd of January and she wanted to visit him first.  We stopped at IHOP and The Puppy House on our way there.

I believe this is a Bernadoodle (half St. Bernard and half Poodle).
You can admire his large belly.

Kayli wanted to take them all home but especially this snuggly one.

So Cute!

Cute puppies.

Kayli's Great Uncle Don and Aunt Ada sang the happy birthday song to Kayli before dinner.
My Mom and Dad and I sang it again with her Peanut Butter Pie after dinner.

The first attempt was a no go.

Which made her laugh.  She blew the candles out quickly after that.

Wiggly Puppy kept trying to get to my face!

Aww.  Maybe the trick to smiling well in a picture is holding a cute puppy!

Ha ha!  Nope.  Apparently not.  But that's okay.
We had a nice time here with my parents and will celebrate Kayli's birthday with the rest of the family on Saturday.  Or maybe she'll want to open presents Friday.  We'll see!

No comments: