Monday, December 30, 2019

Visitors

Jaimie, Meleah, Isabelle, Kelli
This is from a couple of years ago, but I didn't take any pictures today!
Today (Saturday) my niece Kelli and her family came through on their way back home.  They were visiting my sister Tina (Kelli's Mom) and family in Idaho for Christmas, were going to my parent's house tonight, and on home to California tomorrow.

While they were here I went downstairs to play dolls with my grand nieces.  I brought one up to show Trisa.  It was the first doll she ever had.  She got it for Christmas when she was 3 months old.  Meleah had come upstairs too, and then Isabelle arrived with her baby doll.  Somehow Trisa had everyone cheering for Isabelle for safely getting the baby up the stairs.  She grinned, and Meleah quickly went downstairs and came up with her baby.  She was given the appropriate cheers for her safe carrying as well, and everyone was happy.

I think it is fun that being cheered for made them happy.  The candy canes were a big hit too.  The dogs were loved, but sometimes Isabelle wanted to love them from a little further away than they wanted to be!

It is so fun when Kelli and Jaimie come.  We always enjoy visiting with them and are really glad they took the time to come by.

No comments: