Monday, December 2, 2019

Light The World


Every year in December the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints encourages people to "Light the world".  This year it is, "Light the world one by one".  There have been many people in my life who have helped to light my world through kindness, smiles, laughter, hugs, listening, gifts, direction, concern, and love (And I'm sure I didn't list everything). 

Every time I have moved there have been people to point me where I needed to go, and to become my friends so I wouldn't feel so alone.  I have had siblings who have loved me well.  It lights my world a bit just to remember the fun we had on so many Christmases!  There have been people who are encouraging, and who believe the best about me, even when I goof up.  I love the idea of sharing the light that has been so generously shared with me with those around me!

No comments: