Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Clearing Christmas Clutter

I love things that remind me what Christmas is really about!
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Today I was dealing with the "problem" of too many unwrapped presents in the closet which made it cluttered and hard to  navigate.  This is truly a first  world problem!  The house was starting to feel crowded and so I was also going through things and trying to find things to give away.  I cleaned, straightened, and sent Christmas cards.  

I feel like, this year, I have let Christmas get a little more like a list of things to do instead of a celebration of the birth of our Savior!  That list is the Christmas clutter that really needs clearing so that celebrating Christ is the focus!  I am glad it is Christmas week and am looking forward to celebrating with my family!

No comments: