Thursday, December 8, 2022

My Own Chef!

 

The Chef and Me

Today Tia brought Brigham over so I could play with him while she made his Christmas stocking. She also brought my Christmas present early and had me open it.  We're having a puppet show at the Christensen Christmas party on Saturday and the Giant Chef will get to be in it!  The coolest thing about him, besides his size, his mustache and his cool chef clothing, is that he belonged to Mike (my son-in-law) when he was younger.   Chef came home with Mike and Tia from Michigan after Thanksgiving.  I have piles of puppets, but none are as big as Chef!  He will be a fun addition to the puppet shows we tend to have at family gatherings!

Brigham at his Nana's house.
He loves animals!  He is probably
trying to boop the cat's nose.  He
does that to Teddy too.
Naturally I really enjoyed playing with Brigham even more than the chef.  I love Brigham SO much!  He likes to play with grandpa.  Brigham and I sit up in the room above the family room and Brigham throws balls down to Grandpa (or pushes them over the edge). Grandpa then, perhaps, puts them on his head, which makes Brigham giggle.  Then Grandpa throws them back up to Brigham.  It's a big gravity experiment with some added  entertainment.  What's not to like!

Brigham loves playing with Kayli too and gave his Uncle's some good smiles as well.  He really loves hugging stuffed animals, and he liked hugging Elmo puppet too.  It was really fun to have him here and Tia did a good job on his Christmas stocking.

No comments: