Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Library Book

 

I think  I would really enjoy going to a library like this!
Photo by Susan Q Yin on Unsplash

Yesterday I went to the library with Dan.  I already have 3 audio books from the online library and several books here that I want to read but haven't, so naturally I came home with four books. (I know.  It's a bit ridiculous but I do love having piles of books around!)  I took one of them with  me when I went to an appointment with Kayli, but I failed to bring it home.  I did not want to turn around and go back to Springville to get it.  Thankfully, Kayli went back for me on her way home from work.  I am sure she would have preferred to come straight home and it was thoughtful of her to pick it up anyway.  I was and am really thankful for her thoughtfulness.  It was a bright spot in my day.


No comments: