Friday, December 16, 2022

Winter Wonderland With Turkeys

 Hi.  The pictures show a fun moment for me this morning.  I still get excited about watching the turkeys trek by in a line!  Later I enjoyed wrapping Christmas gifts while watching a romantic Christmas movie.  Then -- Brigham came!  He's getting teeth and was having a sad day and so he came to visit Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Dan and Uncle Jake and Aunt Kayli and the barking Teddy.  Like many of us, he can be distracted from his pain and grumpiness by something happy that is at least a little out of the ordinary. His Grandpa is good at making him laugh when he is getting ready to cry. Probably my favorite part of his visit was having him sit on my lap and eat cold lasagna.  He ate all of his cold lasagna so we gave him some of the last lasagna left that was warm -- but he wasn't as happy to eat that.  Hopefully he will sleep well for his Mom and Dad tonight.  




No comments: