Friday, December 23, 2022

Old Christmas Movies

 

Photo by Ricky Turner on Unsplash
It is nice that we can watch our old movies at home now!
It is less of an event, but much easier to do!!

Derek and I watched two old Christmas movies today.  The first was Christmas in Connecticut.  It is a black and white movie made in 1945 that is one of Derek's favorite Christmas movies.  It is funny to me that he likes it more than I do.  I mostly loved that he was laughing so much while I cleaned the kitchen.  It does have some funny things to laugh about!  The next one we watched was also in black and white.  It was called It Happened on 5th Avenue.  This movie was made in 1947 and it took us turning it off and back on at least three times before we got to finish it.  We liked it.  I think Derek described it as kind of predictable but a good Christmas movie.  It certainly was no more predictable than the Hallmark movies we sometimes watch.

It is fun to pull out old Christmas movies and have a bit of light hearted fun sometimes!

No comments: