Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Hooray For Good Friends!

A Sweet Friendship Refreshes the Soul

Proverbs 27:9

I didn't have friend pictures.  Consider this my bird friend!
Photo by Ray Hennessy on Unsplash

This evening, by the time I got done driving home on a snowy highway, I was hungry and had a headache. I was also supposed to hurry and go to a friend's house to watch a movie. I thought about making my excuses and not going but I knew that I was right when I told my friend earlier that I knew "I'll be really glad if I come" . So I walked over in the snow and watched The Man Who Invented Christmas about Charles Dickens. We own it. I had seen it before. But I forgot how much I enjoyed it. I did remember though that I like the chance to talk to friends. It would be lonely to go through life all alone! I got to see or talk to a few friends today, and that made it a good day. Hooray for good friends!

No comments: