Friday, December 9, 2022

If you have to go to the dentist.....

Suzie always brings a bit of
sunshine into my day!
Photo by todd kent on Unsplash

then it is really a good thing to discover that Suzie is the one taking care of you.  She greeted me with a hug and a sincere "how are you?".  She told me how happy she was to see my name on her list and I think she told me she loved me four times!  She is one of those kind and loving people who I am always glad to see.  There was one time that I went for a regular cleaning and she was off in Japan seeing where her husband's family is from.  I was so disappointed not to see her!  Six months later she was back and just as happy to see me as ever.  Today I happened to be sitting by her mother-in-law in the waiting room and got to be introduced to her too.  Suzie took very good care of me and made sure I had what I needed to hopefully have my random swollen gum finally get better.  I love Suzie, probably because she does such a good job of loving me!

No comments: