Friday, August 11, 2023

A Whirlwind Friday

Brigham wearing my Teddy Bear's glasses.
This was Thursday.

Today I got up early to walk with a friend, then I ate breakfast and went outside to work with my nephew.  Then I went on a walk with Trisa and the doggies.  Then I worked some more with my nephew.  Then I talked to him for half an hour while waiting to wish his Dad a happy birthday.  This nephew is fun to talk to.  Then I got cleaned up and tried on a couple of outfits for my first job interview in around 32 years.  Yikes!  Then I had lunch and tried to help Dan find his missing phone.

Next came driving to my job interview too early and then driving around until closer to the correct time.  The interview was fine.  It was at an elementary school and everyone was nice.  The principal seemed most interested in my hobby of puppets.  He seemed most worried that I wouldn't want to take instructions from teachers who were younger than me and in my lack of recent job experience.  I wasn't worried about either thing, which he could probably tell.

After the interview I went to Lowe's to pick up a couple of things and then came home and actually helped Dan find his phone using his Google account.  It is a black phone and was sneakily hiding in his room on the black office chair I had sat in to think about where else to look for it.  Next I went and bought more rocks and plants for the yard.  Then it was time for dinner, a show, a motorcycle ride, another show and bedtime.  I got over 16,000 steps, which is a lot for me.  I think a bit of sleep is in order!  It was a whirlwind Friday, but it was a good Friday!

No comments: