Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Walk, Work, Watch, Help, Visit, Water, Sing, Write

 

Mars Hill.  One of the places Paul taught.

The title is the list of some of the things I did today.  I walked Teddy, saying hello to some other walkers along the way.  I worked outside sweeping the truck and pulling piles of weeds.  I watched a show while making granola.  I helped at the temple, visited with people at the ward social, and watered some of our outdoor plants.  I was then thinking about how I keep forgetting to put music into my days and realized there was plenty of time to sing with my guitar before bed.  While singing, I realized I forgot to write yesterday after Mike's early birthday party and I hadn't written today either. 

I did read scriptures too.  I've been reading Romans and so I will quite writing, leaving you with one of my favorite scriptures:

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall  be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)

No comments: