Monday, August 28, 2023

Sweet Sunday

Sunday is sweet, in part, because Tia and Brigham come to visit.  These pictures make me smile because Brigham looks so serious.  He is concentrating I guess.  My favorite thing is when the train went downhill once and he raised his arms up and cheered.

Brigham actually came on Saturday too.  Unfortunately I didn't baby proof my house enough and so he had put glue in his hair and his Mom was washing it in my bathroom sink when Derek and I got home. Brigham was NOT happy.  I got there when his hair was about clean and got a towel and he thought I rescued him so he gave me a big kiss:-)  and a hug too.  What good timing on my part!




The train set was a combination of Jake's and Dan's train sets.  Jake set it up and I put the batteries in the train and remote that still work.  I like to play trains and am glad to have Brigham join me!

No comments: