Wednesday, August 9, 2023

The End of The Day

 

Photo by Andres Siimon on Unsplash

It is the end of the day and I don't really have anything really wise or useful coming to mind.  I worked outside this morning and was impressed with the deep roots some weeds have down in the hard ground!  I got them wet and so my shoes were muddy but the little deep rooted weeds still didn't want to come out!  Thankfully my nephew Brigham was helping and so more got done than if I was working alone. I don't feel like the yard looks a lot different, but the garbage can is full and there is a pile of weeds waiting for another week.  I did like what my nephew said as he worked.  "After all of this work you had better get yard of the month!"  I don't think our town does yard of the month but it is looking better all of the time!  Maybe I'll even post pictures soon and we can pretend we got yard off the month! 

No comments: