Thursday, June 20, 2019

God's Perfect Son

***
Sun in the sky
Clouds in the air
Fishes in oceans
And birds everywhere
Are all God’s creations
That I can enjoy
I feel like He made them for me

Lightning and thunder
Large waves in the sea
Rock breaking earthquakes
And wind bending trees
All speak of God’s power
Much greater than mine
He uses that power for me.

The coo of a dove
A small baby’s cry
The soft gentle music
Of a sweet lullaby
Are all gifts from God
He hopes I’ll enjoy
Sweet sounds that bring His peace to me.

Words that are unkind
A sharp kind of pain
Feeling so lonely
And buried in shame
Are all things our Savior
Can help me with now
He gives me His grace willingly.

A life that feels heavy
A path that seems black
A heart that feels broken
A time full of lack
The Lord understands these
He reaches for me
Sending peace, and enough light to see.

A Savior who loves me
The beauty around
His power to help
And the peace in good sounds
The hope that my Father
Gave me through the One
The Lord Jesus, God’s perfect Son.

Click here to listen
Words and Music by Sherie
***Picture by Del Parson
from Christ Healing a Blind Man

No comments: