Friday, October 4, 2019

Birthday Dates

Derek has a knack for taking pictures of me while I'm making weird faces.  Sigh.  So here they are for your amusement, and as an illustration of what we did for my birthday dates (plural) I'm a lucky girl.
The pants I didn't buy.
Derek does not love clothes shopping, but I rather love new clothes and so on Friday he took me clothes shopping for my birthday after we ate at the Cracker Barrel.  I got regular blue jeans at this store.
At the Covey Center in Provo
On Monday Derek took me to a play called A Little Murder Never Hurt Anybody.  It was clever and funny though the idea of a husband making a new years resolution to kill his wife (which she knows) and the wife making a resolution to stay alive sounded a little dark.  Never fear!  Though we hear of multiple people dying, the stuff we see is funny and the ending, while perhaps a little on the ridiculous side, was happy and made me chuckle.

A million husband points for Derek!!! (Minus a few for the weird pictures -- though I suppose my face isn't his fault.  Just his timing!)

No comments: