Sunday, October 20, 2019

Heavy Lifting and A Bag of Bodies

Kayli holding Connor (the heavy lifting)
Trisa's on the phone
This was before the Lagoon trip.
Connor picked up Kayli first.  She just had to show that she was strong too.

This is a bag of "puppet bodies".  My family was teasing me about taking a bag of bodies / limbs to church.  I let the little kids help lead the music with them.
One girl had to wait until the end because she wanted a specific puppet.
Little duck is in there somewhere, and the girl who was "leading the music" with duck really just didn't sing and snuggled the duck while petting it.
I love the little children in Primary!  Today one little girl frowned the whole time.  She said she was sad because she wanted to sit somewhere else. I told her that life is kind of hard sometimes.  Maybe that wasn't the sympathy she was hoping for.

A little boy showed me how Superman "goes like this" as he started to pull his button up shirt apart.  I'm just glad he stopped before the buttons broke!

No comments: