Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Trying For Gratitude

I sent this to Kayli at work yesterday.  It's possible that I take more pictures of the dog than anyone else in the whole family!  He's cute and can't tell me no.  He's super wiggly though!
I was trying to decide what to write and thought about whining, but then I decided I should at least try for gratitude.  So here goes.  Ten things from today.

1.  I enjoyed my bran flakes.
2.  The flowers on the table are pretty.
3.  I got to rest by the warm fire for a while before needing to get ready to go.
4.  I enjoyed talking to Janessa, the physical therapist's helper.
5.  Their helping didn't hurt today. 
6.  Teddy was really happy to see me after physical therapy, especially because he had wrapped his rope / chain thing around a tree and couldn't move far.  (He can't be left free when we're gone because he's an escape artist).
7.  It is a really beautiful fall day today, with sunshine, and colored leaves.
8.  Dan's doctor actually listened to me today -- and answered my questions -- and was helpful.
9.  I got to see my friends at the pharmacy.  (Nevermind that they are my friends because I go to the pharmacy so much!!)
10.  Derek's been driving around a bit today and so he called me from his car.  I'm thankful for hands free calling so he can do that.

No comments: