Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thankful Thursday on Halloween

***
Here are some things I'm thankful for today.

1.  I am enjoying the book "Girl, Wash Your Face" by Rachel Hollis
2.  I had some training for my office work at the temple today, and I'm thankful I arrived at the same time as other people who also didn't know how to get in to the temple that is currently closed for cleaning and maintenance!  We made it to where we needed to be!
3.  I was able to get some cleaning done even though I didn't really want to.
4.  Kayli gave me a shirt!  I get clothes from Kayli sometimes and it's awesome!
5.  Kayli and Jake have been training Teddy on an obstacle course they made.  They were all have a really good time down there!
6.  I gave the boys chores and Jake did his, and Dan has started!
7.  Little kids will come to the door this evening, and they are cute.
8.  Halloween will be in the past after tomorrow and I can just have fall decorations until it's time for the Christmas ones!
9.  When nobody is home, I can listen to Christmas music early without anyone raising their eyebrows at me!
10.  I was just texting my Mom.  I like that my Mom texts!

***Photo by Pro Church Media on Unsplash

No comments: