Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Belatedly Discovering The Joys of Pinterest


A lot of people have been scrolling through different things on Pinterest for years -- but not me!  I didn't want another thing to keep track of.  Then, a couple of years ago I decided it would be fun, but I couldn't seem to figure out how to do it (My computer genius self was hiding).  Then the other day I decided I would really like to find some simple Christmas crafts to do and so I went to Pinterest, and started scrolling through the crafts and selecting some to save.  I mostly figured it out myself, but I did need Kayli to help me get to my saved lists.

Now I have a lot of saved simple Christmas crafts and I tried my first one today!  My first Christmas star is above.  At Christmas decorating time I'll add the lights that are supposed to go around it.  Teddy and I had a lovely time out in the beautiful sunshine.  I would cut branches, he would try to steal them to chew on them, and I would tell him to find his own branches.  Naturally he obediently did that (If I held mine out of reach!)  Making stars was a fun morning project.
My smaller, second star.

No comments: