Sunday, February 23, 2020

Go COUGARS!

Derek and I are both BYU graduates.  Derek's been a BYU fan his whole life since his Dad was a professor there.  I went to BYU when I was 18 and I absolutely loved it there.  We met right before I turned 20 and got married a few months later.  Derek enjoys watching pretty much anyone play basketball, but I'm not as much of a super fan.  I have agreed to be a BYU basketball and football fan, and I enjoy watching the games very much because I have learned who the players are.  Derek invited me to go to the game against Santa Clara on Thursday and so we went.  It was a close game, which means it was interesting even though I was too high to tell if any of the suit wearers were apostles (which I always check if I can).  I look a little wild eyed in the picture above, but it was fun to have a date with Derek to the BYU game!  Go Cougars!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Being a Kentucky fan myself,at least Cougars are part of the cat family.LOL!