Sunday, February 9, 2020

Pictures!

The first picture is our beautiful Trisa.  We were taking this for Connor whose name she had for Christmas.  There is an ongoing thing at our house about being "the gift".  In this case, Trisa was the gift!  I know that having her in our family feels like a large gift to all of us.  She is beautiful, thoughtful, smart, kind, helpful, and a generally all around great person.  We love our Trisa gift.


Quinn, Tonya, Derek and Me at Quinn and Tonya's house in St. George.
It was fun to get to visit them!

My Mom with Lizzy and Dan at my parent's house in St. George

Sherie (Me), Derek, and Kayli at the Hale Center Theater in Orem

Dan, Jake and Me at the Hale Center Theater
Derek got us play tickets for this past snowy Monday -- one of those rare snow days in our school district.  The roads were fine by evening.  The play was a lot of fun.  Unfortunately Dan got a stomach ache and Derek ended up taking him out to the car to lay on the seat (with the heater running).  They missed most of the last half.  My explanation of the last half was rambling at best.  It did end in a happy way though, and I'm sure I got that across at least even if I couldn't reproduce any of the hilarity.

No comments: