Thursday, February 27, 2020

The Ultimate Fun

This is Jake hiding from the camera while
holding Teddy.  Jake is a good helper.
Teddy "helps" by sitting on my feet,
or my head, or sniffing whatever
I'm working on.
Ok, so there are lots of things that are fun, but when I have energy I particularly enjoy planning things.  Lately I have enjoyed planning projects.  The problem always comes in the execution.  It is obviously much easier to think of cool projects that actually take the time to do them!  I'm trying to work on the execution part of the plan.  I at least finished one closet, which was good.  I'm working on my table tomorrow.  I've acquired a wooden box that I want to paint and put wheels on to use in my pantry for potatoes and onions.

I keep coming up with more and more projects that I can do!  I'm going to need Jake to do at least half of them if I have any hope of finishing.  I just need to tell him that.  I'll offer to pay him.  That should help.  So if you want the "ultimate fun", all you need to do is plan something -- and maybe even execute the plan -- though I do get quite a bit of satisfaction over just planning, which is good if I never finish :-)

No comments: